Friday, August 20, 2010

DAY 52: Portland, OR

All good things come to an end whether you want them to or not. The feelings seemed to be pretty mixed on that exact subject as I talked with many of the bands from this years line up. Let's play a game called how many bands can you fit in one video, deal? Check out what Hey Monday, Pierce The Veil, Eyes Set To Kill, Fake Problems, The Cab, We Are The In Crowd, Andrew WK, Confide, Closure In Moscow, You Me At Six, Iwrestledabearonce, Breathe Electric, Anarbor, Mayday Parade, Mike Posner, Versaemerge, and more had to say about the tour coming to a close in the video below. I have had an amazing summer, thank you all so much for following along with me. Thanks especially to those of you who I met at your stops that came and said hello. I hope you all had the time of your lives as well and who knows, maybe I'll catch you again next year. A few photos of me and some of my best friends from this tour goofing off and saying goodbyes are also down there under the video. Until next year, adios.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home