Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DAY 50: BOISE, ID

For the 50th day of tour things started to get pretty bittersweet. Homestretch, 3 shows left and then adios. Boise, Idaho is where we stopped for our first show back out of California. I caught sets from typical tour acts like The Word Alive and Mike Posner, but a big surprise was in store when I wondered by the Kevin Says stage during The Bots set. The kids, literally KIDS, were jamming so hard that I spyed a few members of The Dillenger Escape Plan and Every Time I Die lurking in the crowd. Watch the video and decide for yourself, but that's some serious backage. I also hung out with my friends Jersey from Hey Monday and Brian from The Summer Set. After a long discussion about press and interviews Jersey decided he wanted to "interview" Brian about some things... Way to be a good sport B, way to be.













Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home