Friday, August 13, 2010

DAY 46 & 47: San Diego, CA

Wow internet has been a nightmare this week. So many fun things have been going on and I haven't even been able to show you guys! Day 46 was an off day in Vegas. My bus and a few others stayed at the Green Valley Resort and it was awesome. My friends Jess Bowen, Joel Piper, and I hung out by the pool for a good half of the day for some much needed R&R. I caught dinner later in the evening and even played a little roulette... well tried too at least. In the end only left Vegas down about $20 and I am pretty sure I spent three quarters of it on frozen yogurt haha. Great day off though, early bus call and on to San Diego. Once we got there, it was immediatley clear that the day was going to be crazy. So many friends and family out because being back in California means being close to home for tons of people on this tour. I caught my friends Pierce The Veil's hometown set and man were you guys stoked! They always have great crowds, but seeing them at home was really crazy. After that I headed over to the Kia tent to check out Derek from Mayday Parade doing some acoustic songs for a big group of fans, and last but not least I met up with Street Sweper Social Club to chat for a few then watched their set. Definitely a tour favorite for me, their set is so much fun... I mean they do an M.I.A. cover, how can you resist? Oh and another big tour moment was on it's way that night. Micah Dean was throwing his annual dance party and it was a Saved By The Bell theme this year... More on that tomorrow.








Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home