Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY 45: Denver, CO

Denver, CO was apparently a mile high. Just check out the front of the stadium in the photo below. Being at that high of an elevation was kind of weird for me, the air is really thin and it's harder to breathe I guess I am just not used to it. The show was awesome though. I checked in on Fight Fair, Fake Problems, and Haste The Day. It was Breathe Carolina's hometown show so they had an awesome crowd too. My good friend Joel Piper from Confde played some of his solo project songs in the Girlz Garage for a little acoustic set, and the rain hit us once again. The weather on this tour will never cease to amaze me. The stadium itself was really cool and had awesome locker rooms, thanks for the hot shower Denver haha, and last but not least there is an off day in Vegas tomorrow. Dear Las Vegas prepare yourself please.







Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ramiz said...

Hello. I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting. maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
Denver, CO

October 5, 2019 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home