Thursday, August 5, 2010

DAY 39: Bonner Springs, KS

Day 39 was in Bonner Springs which is near Kansas City. It was a strange venue, the ampitheater wasn't covered and it was pretty freaking hot. I definitely increased my ridiculous tan lines. i think I will permanately have a Vans Lo Pro line on my feet as well as a tank top line on my shoulders haha. The crazy thing about this day is that for me it really set in how close we are to the end. The time is seriously flying by so fast, only 13 days left and I think four of them are off/driving days... insanity. So before I dwell on that too long and get really bummed, on to Canada! It's going to take us two days to drive there so you better be ready Edmonton.





Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home