Friday, July 30, 2010

DAY 35: Milwaukee, WI

Everyone was so stoked on Milwaukee as soon as we stepped off the buses. The weather
was incredible, I got to wear shorts and a big comfy flannel all day! Loved it so much. I started out the day by touring around the venue with my bud Caleb Shomo from Attack Attack. We checked out some crazy buildings and the gorgeous view behind the Skullcandy stage. Then I checked in on the ampitheater and caught lunch with The Cab and Anarbor. Spoiler alert, Greg shaved his head! I swung by the press room where Andrew WK gave me a nice update on how he feels the tour is going, and Pierce The Veil also said hello. I saw Ice Nine Kills on the Kevin Says Stage for the first time and played this awkward iPad game with Dave at the Fearless tent. Check it all out below.










Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home