Monday, July 26, 2010

DAY 30: West Palm Beach, FL

My good friend Ashley came out for the day and we had tons of fun seeing lots of sets and meeting some of you guys. Ashley had never been to Warped Tour or anything like it really so it was fun showing her around and watching all of my friends sets. Extra hot and sweaty as Florida always is, but surprisingly no rain! After the crazy storm the day before everyone was expecting it to continue I think, but it fooled us. Ash and I took a friend of hers little sister on stage to see her favorite band Bring Me The Horizon and it was really cool, she was stoked and it was fun to watch. That night Britt who does merch for The Cab told us all about some haunted house near the venue and everyone went on a search, when I say everyone I literally mean like 35 people haha the group kept growing the farther we walked but no such house was found of course... I goofed and plugged my camera in wrong in my bunk the night before so it didn't actually charge. So unfortunately it died before the hunt, but here is a short video from the day for you guys:


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home