Saturday, July 24, 2010

DAY 29: St. Petersburg, FL

I wonder how many giant storms or hurricanes one tour can run into? Well, we are racking them up for sure. The venue in St. Petersburg is beautiful and right on the water. I started the day off by hitting up the beach area with my friend Josh from Confide before the storm broke in. Right as doors were opening it was obvious that we were about to get dumped on. I went to check out You Me At Six's set and then the rain really came in. Thanks to the dude who fixed my flip cam with a bunch of tape, it worked enough to throw in a ziploc bag and film a little bit for you guys. I wasn't able to take out my normal video or still cameras because of the weather, so no photos today, sorry. Check out the storm, and Pierce The Veil's poncho superhero trend below. Oh and by the way, it IS possible to walk a hole through rainboots.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home