Friday, July 23, 2010

DAY 28: Charlotte, NC

Alright, now I don't want to keep starting these things off the same, but oh my god was it freaking hot... Now that I have gotten that out of my system, check out the video and photos below. I gave my friend Shaun a haircut, caught Cassadee singing with Travis during We The Kings set, and hung out in press where a very funny and mildly awkward group interview was taking place involving Conditions, We Are The In Crowd, and Artist Vs Poet. I also met Stella from Dirty Little Rabbits, checked in on all of our boys at the main Vans tent, and learned what "tour appreciation day" consists of. At the end of the day I watched my bud Ross from Confide do guest vocals with Bring Me The Horizon... Oh and did I mention the 90's tunes 10 minute dance party? Well... you'll see. On to Florida... and into another hurricane.







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home