Friday, July 23, 2010

DAY 27: Virginia Beach, VA

I'd venture to say that this was the hottest day of the tour so far, but since I'm delayed in writing this and already experienced yesterday, it's getting worse each day now. In Virginia Beach we had some super soaker fights, tried to hide from the sun in tents, checked in on Dillinger Escape Plan and Cerebral Ballzy's sets, said hello to Attack Attack at their signing, and watched my busmate Matt play drums with Ace Enders. It was awesome because we had talked about that song and our mutual love for Ace's previous band The Early November many, many times. The weather started wearing everyone down and it will only get worse as we venture back down South and into Florida. I also shot a few stills at my good friends The Cab's set. Check it all out below:








Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home