Thursday, July 22, 2010

DAY 25&26: Columbia, MD

Day 25 was an off day in Columbia, MD and my busmate Lauren and I took full advantage. We took long hot showers in our hotel room and then walked across the street to a huge mall where we met some other tour friends and did some serious shopping. After we got back we did some late night laundry and room service grilled cheeses, then got a solid nights sleep in real beds. It was a nice break and I think everyone really needed it. Day 26 We were still in Columbia for the tour stop, and everything was back to normal. Anarbor got bumped to main stage for the day and drew a great crowd. I caught up with Nick and Justin from A Rocket To The Moon to see what they have been up to on the tour, checked out my buds in Confide who had an amazing crowd, and even ended the day with a Starbucks drink from across the street. Check it out:









Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home